Dr. Metzger delivers informative and dynamic evidence-based presentations to academic and professional audiences globally.
Topics of recent Key Note Presentations include:
- Cultural sensitivity in treatment delivery
- Diversity and inclusion on college campuses
- The impact of racism and discrimination on African American youth
- Preventing risk behaviors in adolescents
- Racial socialization and "the talk" between Black parents and their children
- Mental health among diverse populations
Each of Dr. Metzger's talks are specifically tailored for the target audience, and they are customized to inspire attendees to take actionable steps to progress their individual lives, families, professions, communities, and the world at large.